8/2011 - 5/2015
User Centered Design
UX and Design Consultant
11/2014 - Present
Clients: Kinvolved, Audicus, Architecture Richmond, PsyInnovations, Cureatr, Baruch College, AdviceCoach, Touchcast NZ, Trinus Health, Pixel Fusion, Actimator, Business Talent Group
8/2016 - Present
- Work with Director of Product on wireframes and UI design for internal talent matching tool in a directory of high-end independent consultants.
- Create marketing materials and presentation decks.
2/2016 - 5/2016
- Led user research for the MVP of a CV Builder in an Agile team.
- Primary tasks were competitive analysis, quantitive research evaluation, journey mapping, & usability testing.
11/2015 - 1/2016
- Revamped the search experience of the Baruch Library website through heuristic evaluations.
- Enhanced the library’s service design through a new art direction for print signage and other visual assets.
6/2015 - 7/2015
- Performed heuristic evaluations and improved UX in an HTML5 mobile app that treats anxiety.
- Assisted in visual/UX design for investor pitch decks, content marketing, and website production.
11/2014 - 2/2015
- Facilitated product development through user interviews, usability testing, and insight generation for a mobile development team in the Robin Hood Foundation College Success Prize.
- Reached the finalist round with a team of 5 people and secured $60,000 in seed funding to compete for the $5 million grand prize.